Thursday, November 14, 2013

DIY 21st Birthday Present

The big 2-1 is a huge milestone for many! My boyfriends 21st birthday is coming up this month and like any video gamer he wants the new PS4. But I wanted to get him a little something else as well to give him on his actual birthday. VOILA! I saw this idea on Pinterest and knew it would be perfect. I took a few ideas of my own and put this bad boy together.


Project Cost:
$30-$40

Project Time Estimate:
20-30 minutes



Here's what you'll need:

  • Pot / Bucket (This one is from Old Time Pottery)
  • Styrofoam insert (Dollar store / Old Time Pottery)
  • Tinsel 
  • Decorative swirly pieces (Old Time Pottery)
  • Pipe cleaners
  • Foam sheets (for numbers)
  • Thin sticks (got these from Publix)
  • Hot Glue
  • Mini alcohol bottles  


More of a visual person? Watch this tutorial on how to make it!

2 comments:

  1. I helped my sister do this for her hubby's 25th birthday and he loved it! We put slim jims in there as well :)

    ReplyDelete