Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Beauty Army: May 2014 Unboxing

Hello loves! Yikes--its already June! Where has the time gone? Today I wanted to share with you my Beauty Army Box that I received for the month of May. Let's take a look:


The Subscription Box: Beauty Army
The Cost: $12/month
The Products: You can choose up to 6 samples.

What's different about BeautyArmy than other beauty subscription boxes is that every month you can see the items in your showroom (based on a quiz you've taken) and then you can select which samples you'd like to receive. This does take the element of surprise out of the box, which I normally love, but at least if there is something you want to try you can select it!  


Dermis 8 Exfoliating Soap Bar: $4.99 This is a great travel size soap bar! I have yet to use it, and am saving it for my next trip!

BH Cosmetics California Collection Sample: Now this collection sample is a bit old and was released  in 2013. However, I never got around to trying it out so this sample is great. Plus, I'm already a fan of BH Cosmetics


Vidal Sassoon Gloss Cream: $3.29 Wow! This is a big, full sized product. Not expensive, but a great size to really get a feel for how it works.


Amala Hydrate Trio, Kate Somerville CC Cream, and No. 7 Day & Night Cream: I'm not a big fan of foil packets, I have a drawer full of them and never get around to using them. I see these three joining them.

Overall, it wouldn't hurt to take a look and see what's in your Beauty Army Showroom. You can always pass if nothing perks your interest or if you see something you've been wanting to try-go for it! I feel that you do get your money's worth, but not much more than that as you do with some other boxes. Have you tried out BeautyArmy? Let me know what you think in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment