Saturday, March 1, 2014

Yuzen Box: Spring 2014 Edition

Hello! Today I have another subscription box unboxing / review for you. I've been loving subscription boxes lately and this is definitely one of my favorites! Here is what I received in the Spring 2014 subscription (blue) box.  




The Subscription Box: Yuzen
The Cost: $33 a quarter
The Products: Eco-friendly products to nourish the body and soul


Even the packaging is gorgeous! 


Sumbody Bathmelt – Value $5.50
Sumbody Sum Fizzer – Value $5.95
I'm weird when it comes to baths--I believe the last time I took one, I was about six. I might actually have to overcome my "fears" and take a bath soon (bring out the bleach!) thanks to these awesome products I want to try. 


Balanced Guru Body Balm – 1 oz Value $12
Something for your face, hands, and body. Both hand and body cream are very moisturizing. I love how this box gives you a little bit of everything and not just five hand creams...


A little nervous to try this. Love dark chocolate..cherries, not so much. 

Cost of Box: $33
Total Value: $59.45

Final Thoughts: If you're looking to treat yourself to a spa day, this is the perfect box for you! High end products, fantastic sample sizes, and beautiful packaging. My favorite thing is that you are always guaranteed a box valued over $50, so you don't have to worry about getting your moneys-worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment