Friday, February 21, 2014

Homemade Bagel Pizzas

Hello! Today, I wanted to show you guys this quick recipe that brings back so many childhood memories. I've always loved Bagel Bites, so what's better than even BIGGER bagel bites? The answer? Not much.




My boyfriend, Travis, and I love these because they are really easy to make after a long day of school and work and they are really inexpensive to make.


Ingredients:

  • Bagels (we usually eat a whole bagel each)
  • Pizza sauce (one jar lasts us about three separate meals)
  • Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
  • Bacon Bits / Pepperoni (optional)
Directions:
  • Toast the bagels (this is important to do first otherwise they won't get crispy!)
  • Apply sauce, then cheese, then toppings
  • Stick in the oven/toaster oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese has melted
  • ENJOY!
Here's a quick video of me making them!

If you decide to try these out, make sure to tell me how you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment