Thursday, September 18, 2014

Bold Lashes, Liner, With a Soft Cat Eye

I love everyday, wearable looks and today I have another to share with you. I opted for bold liner (although the cat eye is very subtle and soft) and bold lashes. Anytime I wear bold liner, I think its a MUST to have some big, bold lashes to go with it--otherwise, they tend to disappear. To tone down the liner, I kept the rest of my eye very neutral. Read below for a step-by-step tutorial!



Get the Look:

- Apply a matte bronzer or medium brown shade to your crease.
-Add a neutral, cream shade to your lid. 
-Use a highlight under your brow bone with a bit of shimmer to glam up this look. 
-I lined both waterlines with the new Laura Mercier TIghline Cake Liner since it really stays on without smudging. I also used this to create a soft cat eye by very lightly applying it.
-I mixed a bit of black and matte brown eyeshadow and smudged it under my lower lash line.
-Finished off the look with some falsies, I used the Ardell Demi Wispies

No comments:

Post a Comment