Thursday, September 25, 2014

Brown Nudes for Fall

Hello! Today's makeup look is another wearable, everyday fall look. I love looks that can be wearable, but stay tuned for some fun colorful fall looks soon! 



Get the Look

-For my eyes, I played around with a lot of different eyeshadows to create this look. I mainly pulled from the purple toned colors from my Laura Mercier Artist's Eyeshadow palette. This was limited edition last Christmas, but any steel/purple colors will work. The BH Cosmetics Day to Night palette also has very similar shades.
-I used my Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner on my upper lash line and water line and smudged it out.
-I applied mascara to my upper and lower lashes using L'Oreal Telescopic and then applied Andrea Accent Lashes ( I just got a 4 pack for $3 off Amazon and LOVE them).
-For my lips, I actually mixed a bit of lavender lipstick with a brown nude lipstick to tie into my eyes! 
-Last but not least, we can't forget blush! I used my Coastal Scents Blush Palette and mixed together a lavender and matte neutral brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment