Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Bold Lips for Fall

I cannot believe yesterday rung in the first day of fall! Wasn't it just summer? I'm not complaining though, because I can definitely use a break from this Florida heat. In honor of the start of fall, I decided to bust out my dark lipstick today!



I wasn't sure which set of pictures I liked better, so I added both! Let me know what you think.


Get the Look:

-I started out by gently dusting a shimmery gold eyeshadow across my lid. (I used the gold color in my Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette).
-Ever so lightly, I used the shade "Naked" from my Naked Palette which is a light, matte brown, in the outer-v of my eye and blended it out. I wanted it to almost appear as my natural crease.
-I dusted the gold and matte brown under my lower lash line. 
-Then, I created a cat eye, added little "flare" lashes--basically false eyelashes that only go in the outer corner. I would really recommend using these if your lashes need a little umph but you find putting on regular lashes too time consuming.
-For my lips I used Revlon's Black Cherry, which is a deep berry color.

1 comment: